Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adhitya


Sorry I haven't been posting very much lately! I have been a bit busy, but I would like to share with you my latest project! I recently bound a book for one of my second graders, Adhitya. Throughout the year I wrote little stories that incorporated some basic sight words she needed to work on. All the stories followed the adventures of two best friends named Bobo and Ellie. Adhitya loves to draw, so I wanted her to do the illustrations. I gave the final book to her as an end of the year gift, but here are some pictures I snapped of it beforehand!








4 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! Cute book and cute teacher and student!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute project! :D I adore it! Lovely collaboration between you and Adhitya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...